Our large fleet is used for specialised transport and construction services, ranging from 3 to 37-tonne combinations. Our fleet ranges from digger loaders to bulldozers and our trailers range from flatdecks to highly specified walking floors.
Other types of trailers and tippers we offer are: Back tippers, Crane trucks, Dropsides, Excavators, Flat-beds, Front-end loaders, Lowbeds, Pantechs, Side tippers, Skip bin trucks, Tautliners, Water bowsers.
We understand that reliability and load security are of utmost importance to our clients. Through our hands-on approach and by making full use of technology, we ensure 24-hour fleet control. Dedicated fleet controllers monitor vehicles 24/7 to ensure optimum productivity and minimum risk exposure. We also use real-time satellite tracking and recovery units on all vehicles, two-way radio communication and on-board cell phones.
High vehicle maintenance standards are also non-negotiable at Tip Trans Logistix. For minimal downtime, our expert technical division operates from two workshops (Moorreesburg and Klipheuwel) along with countrywide support teams from various service providers.
Take advantage of the hassle-free and cost effective solutions we provide. Browse through our full range of aggregates and products strategically sourced by Tip Trans Resources or our range of organic fertiliser supplied by Boland Organic Supplies.
Our bulk transport services include:
- 35t/24m3: used for transporting all kinds of raw materials. Often used on roadsides and farms where back offloading is not possible.
- 30t/20m3: for construction and civil works
- 31t/65m3-90m3: highly specialised vehicles used mainly in the agricultural industry for the transport and back offloading of all types of manure, bark, wood chips and grains
Front end loaders and TP (digger loaders)
- For site clearing, loading and carting away.
- 8t /40m3: perfect for transporting pallets and small removal loads. Available for daily rental.
Twin steer tippers
- 19t/15m3: construction sites as well as domestic applications
Twin bin side tippers
- 30t/40m3: used for transporting of all products to the construction and civils industry
5m3 and 10m3 tippers
- Great vehicles to use in areas where the larger vehicles can’t go and of course for the smaller loads as well as to the domestic market. We rent out these vehicles per ton on an hourly basis.
Flat bed and dropside superlinks with container locks
- 34t: transporting of palletised products